At Thornhill Academy, we recognise our moral and statutory responsibility to safeguard and promote the welfare of all students. We endeavour to provide a safe and welcoming environment where children are respected and valued. We are alert to the signs of abuse and neglect and follow our procedures to ensure students receive effective support, protection, and justice.
The Thornhill Academy Child Protection Officers are:
- Overall Safeguarding – Mr I Redford.
- The Designated Safeguarding Lead – Mrs K Neeson.
- The Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead – Ms N Luke.
- The Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead – Miss A Tench.
- Designated Looked After Children Teacher & Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead – Mrs K Neeson (SENCO)
- Nominated Governor – Miss D Nicholson.
- Designated E-Safety C-ordinator – Mrs G Crane
- Health & Safety Safeguarding – Ms J Berrystone.
Further safeguarding concerns can be emailed to, firstname.lastname@example.org